Some legal contracts or agreements provide for an expert to determine any dispute which may arise in relation to the contract or agreement. Chris Hatcher has been trained in expert determination procedures and can undertake such work which falls within his area of expertise.
In addition to the above, parties to a dispute will frequently look for a resolution procedure which is an alternative to the cost of legal/Court proceedings. Expert Determination falls within the scope of Alternative Dispute Resolutiuon [ADR]. Such determination has legal standing and may result in costs being awarded as well as the matter itself being determined.
Other Forensic Accounting & Litigation Support services include:
- Expert Opinion
- Theft & Fraud Investigations
- Confiscation Orders
- Personal Injury & Other Loss Claims
- Matrimonial Settlements & Disputes
- Share & Business Valuations
- Shareholder & Partnership Disputes
- Professional Negligence Actions
- Financial Services Miss-Selling Actions
For more information about our Forensic Accounting and Litigation Support services or to arrange a consultation, please contact a member of our team.