Financial Services Miss-Selling Actions
Whilst financial services miss-selling actions have not been a major area of work for forensic accountants in the past, such actions have become a more frequent feature of their work in the last few years.
Such actions tend to involve mortgages, endowments, pensions and other investments. Each is unique and can involve some very complex calculations which our forensic accounting unit is ideally placed to undertake.
Our experience covers individuals and organisations throughout the UK, although often with a connection to Cardiff and South Wales.
Other Forensic Accounting & Litigation Support services include:
- Expert Opinion
- Theft & Fraud Investigations
- Confiscation Orders
- Personal Injury & Other Loss Claims
- Matrimonial Settlements & Disputes
- Share & Business Valuations
- Shareholder & Partnership Disputes
- Professional Negligence Actions