At Watts Gregory, we have a dedicated Charity Group committed to this sector. We believe that charities need advisors who have both the time and the expertise to provide quality advice and help when it is needed.
- We take the time and trouble to get to know and understand our charity clients.
- We have considerable experience of delivering a variety of services to our charity clients.
We have a dedicated charity team which consists of trained auditors with charity experience.
Let our experts help you:
- Set up internal accounting and reporting systems
- Carry out an internal audit of existing systems and controls
- Assess your risk management and prepare a risk management review
- Prepare accounts, ensuring they are SORP compliant
- Draft your trustee report
- Carry out specialist audits
- Provide VAT advice
- Help develop policies and procedures e.g. reserves policies
And where appropriate we can also:
- Provide company secretarial services
- Help with tax planning
- Provide payroll services and advice
- Provide Sage advice and training
Other Audit & Risk Assurance services include:
- External Audit
- Voluntary Audit
- Financial Services Authority Audit
- Solicitors Regulation Authority Reports
- Pension Schemes
- ABTA Audit
For more information about our Audit and Risk Assurance services or to arrange a consultation, please contact a member of our team.