At Watts Gregory LLP we have a dedicated Charity Group committed to this sector. We believe that charities need advisors who have both the time and expertise to provide quality service and help when it is needed.
- We take the time and trouble to get to know and understand our charity clients.
- We have considerable experience of delivering a variety of services to charity clients.
- Our dedicated charity team consists of trained accountants with specific charity experience.
Let our experts help you:
- Set up internal accounting and reporting systems
- Prepare accounts, ensuring they are SORP compliant
- Assess your risk management and prepare a risk management review
- Draft your trustee report
- Provide VAT advice
- Help develop policies and procedures, e.g. reserves policies
- Theatre tax relief
Other Accounts & Business services include:
- Cashflow and Profit Forecasts
- SAGE Training and Installation
- Company Secretarial Services
- Confidential Payroll Bureau Service