Development of Systems for Corporate Control
We will assist you to:
- Identify the key objectives and strategy for the business
- Set procedures for all routines
- Involve employees in implementing the routine procedures
- Monitor performance
- Continue to improve routines
- Think strategically about the marketing, finance and management of the business
Identifying systems for a business will lead to routine procedures being performed without the continued input from the owner of the business. Our department can help identify systems for a wide range of businesses, large or small.
Systems will show how a business will manage itself for the benefit of its customers and its employees.
The benefits include:
- The business will not be dependent on the owner.
- Systems can be used to set performance standards for both the business and individual employees. The performance can then be monitored and used to motivate and appraise staff.
- Having routine procedures will leave the owner(s) of a business time to work on developing key areas of the business and their exit route.
- Having more free time, the owner could look at ways of improving the marketing, finance and management of the business, which in turn will increase profitability.
Other Business & Strategic Development services include:
- Business Valuations
- Devising Recovery Strategies
- Preparation of a Business Plan
- Preparation of Financial Forecasts, Target Setting and Monitoring
- Strategic Planning
- New Business Start-Ups